CHSS prepares students for careers in a wide range of areas, including, but not limited to, critical care nursing, school nursing, adoption work, child protection services, school social work, epidemiology, health programs and teen pregnancy prevention.
Our degree programs are designed to prepare students to become highly qualified professionals. CHSS graduate play a crucial role in helping to address the many health-related challenges facing out society today.
School of Nursing
- Ph.D., Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Department of Public Health Science
- Master of Public Health in Community Health Education
- Bachelor of Community Health
School of Social Work
- Master of Social Work or Bachelor of Social Work
- Joint Master of Public Health/Master of Social Work